The Actuarial Review is the bi-monthly magazine of the Casualty Actuarial Society. Articles and opinions are copyedited by the AR Committee and CAS staff. Opinions are reviewed by the Periodicals Editorial Board.
Submitting Your Work
- Actuarial Review Submission Guidelines
- Submit Your Work to ScholarOne
- Submission Type: Papers
- Submission Type: Feature articles, columns, letters to the editor, career news, obituaries.
- Word Count: 700-3,000 for feature articles and columns; no more than 250 words for letters to the editor and career news. For obituary word counts, contact AR@casact.org.
- Submission to Receipt Acknowledgement: 1-7 days
- Response to author: 2-8 days
- Review/Copyediting: 1-7 days
- Author Review/Approval: 1-3 days
- Submissions Contact: Editorial Staff OR AR@casact.org
- CAS Staff Contact: AR@casact.org OR Elizabeth Smith
- CAS Committee Chair Contact: AR Editor in Chief Grover Edie
- CAS Leader/Officer Contact: Publications Management Board Chair Leslie Marlo OR VP-Administration Sean McDermott